Iso Beauty Turbo Silk Flat Iron, Green Review

Iso Beauty Turbo Silk Flat Iron, Green
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am African American so it's been hard trying to find a flat iron that can tame this hair. I was going to puchase a Sedu for $150, but decided to give this a try because I'd spend this much at the beauty store for an average iron. This iron has gotten my hair much straighter than anything I have experienced. Plus it has cut down the time it takes for me to do my hair. My hair is left shiney and soft. You can also curl / spiral curl your hair. At $40 this is a steal...I'm thinking about ordering another one just in case!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Iso Beauty Turbo Silk Flat Iron, Green

The ISO tourmaline ionic straightener is the easiest way to straighten your hair. Advanced technology creates a lasting style preserves moisture and leaves your hair with a glossy shine. Luxury ionic flat - iron can be used on all types and textures of hair, plates keep hair healthy by reducing hair's exposure to heat.

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about Iso Beauty Turbo Silk Flat Iron, Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment