
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have the green and black Paul Mitchell flat iron which I bought from my hair salon about 3 years ago and it still works great. I wanted to buy a new flat iron just in case my old one breaks and I first bought an FHI limited edition. I returned it because it changed the texture of my hair in a very strange way regardless of which temperature setting I used and it took a long time to straighten my hair with it. I was very dissatisfied with it. So, I decided to buy another Paul Mitchell iron and I chose this one. This iron is just great. It straightens without damaging hair and I use it at the highest setting. It leaves your hair shiny and smooth. It takes me about ten minutes if I first wash my hair and lightly blow dry. In between washings,I use it to style my hair in just a couple of minutes. (I have shoulder length, medium thick, frizzy hair.) This is an excellent flat iron and I plan to stick with the Paul Mitchell stylers.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Paul Mitchell Protools Express Ionstyle Professional Styler
Smooth, tame polish even the most unruly locks in no time flat with Express Ion Smooth- 1.25. The Express Ion Complex- blend of silicone and ceramic, this lightning- fast ion creates super-charged negative ions to break up water molecules and penetrate them into the hair, restoring moisture and sealing the cuticle. Far infrared heat gently smoothes strands from the inside out, so hair feels silky and conditioned. Say good riddance to static and flyaway's. Enjoy straight-up smooth and touchable hair in less time, every time.Key Benefits:Reduces Smoothing time -Our Expression Ion Complex provides super-fast smoothing from the inside out, while leaving the hair conditioned, frizz-free and the cuticle sealed.Heats Evenly - Solid ceramic heaters provide even heaters across the plates.Helps control static - Super-Charged negative ions neutralizes the electric charge in hair to help control static electricity and flyaway's.Features:Express ion Complex is fused to the plates to speed straightening and help protect against damage. Solid ceramic provide even heat distribution. 1.25-inch cushion plates. Beveled edges ensure no line of demarcation.
Click here for more information about Paul Mitchell Protools Express Ionstyle Professional Styler

0 comments:
Post a Comment