Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4") Review

Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was shipped my straightener quickly, and I was so excited to try Solia out. When I first opened the box I was confused and surprised. Nowhere on the box or labels did it say "tourmaline", and instead of a heat-proof pouch I got an almost invisible sample of argan oil polishing serum. I emailed customer service and got a timely response. All of their straighteners have tourmaline, but they're shipping out all the old inventory packaging before they move on the new stuff. The result: a free sample instead of a heat-proof pouch. Too bad, I really wanted the pouch...
I also wish I had just gone to Folica and purchased it there, because right at the top of their website was a code for a discount.
As for the straightener itself, it is pretty awesome. I am Caucasian and have thick, wavy, very malleable hair. I did have to go over the same section of hair 2 or 3 times before getting it completely straight, but that is still better than any other straightener I have ever used. It doesn't tug on my hair, and straightening is faster for me than it ever has been before. I need to get a better heat protectant than Tresemme spray though, because I have a lot of fly-aways. I end up putting hair-spray on a toothbrush and combing the fly-aways down.
Bottom Line: There was a little road bump with what I expected to be shipped, but it is the best straightener I have ever tried on my hair.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4")

New breakthrough in hair styling technology! This incredible ceramic ion 1-1/4" flat iron features Dynamic Alignment System to ensure perfect contact between your hair and the plates. even heat distribution for true silky straight hair. Its ceramic/tourmaline ion technology will generate gentle far-infrared heat and extra negative ions to create the perfectly frizz-free hair without heat damage. Kiss bad hair days goodbye!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4")

0 comments:

Post a Comment