Corioliss Classic Pink Eagle Ink Collection Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 1.25" Review

Corioliss Classic Pink Eagle Ink Collection Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 1.25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It is one of the best straightener's I've had for my hair. The first Corioliss straightener lasted me for 5 years! When I sadly had to let it go, I wanted to replace it with the same brand... then I saw this one! Not only is it even better than the original one I got, but it's incredibly cute! Love the design, and love how it turns my thick, curly, course hair into smooth, slick, straightness!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Corioliss Classic Pink Eagle Ink Collection Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 1.25"

* Temperature from 140 to 410 F * Far infrared technology to seal in moisture to condition the hair * Over 9 feet of swivel cord which allows for easy movement of the cord * Tourmaline ceramic plates * 1.25" Width * 1 Year Manufacture Warranty * Negative Ion Technology eliminates unwanted frizz * Floating Plates Technology guarantees perfect plate alignment * By heating your hair from the inside out, far infrared heat seals in moisture, preventing your hair from drying and improving condition.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Corioliss Classic Pink Eagle Ink Collection Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 1.25"

0 comments:

Post a Comment