Vegan Iron Chewable - 60 - Chew Tablet Review

Vegan Iron Chewable - 60 - Chew Tablet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Overall, I think it's a pretty good iron supplement. I give it to my daughter occasionally when she's having a growth spurt (I give it in place of her multivitamin so she doesn't get too much iron. Either that or I've given her a half tab along with a low iron multivitamin). I've taken it while pregnant in conjunction with my prenatal vitamins when I feel I need extra iron. It tastes pretty good and isn't too chalky in my opinion. As a vegetarian, I do occasionally feel I need some extra iron. Just be careful not to overdo it.
I have also taken floradix and I really love floradix as an iron supplement (for both myself and my 4 y.o.) However, I feel it is relatively expensive and I often can't finish it before it expires 4 weeks after opening the bottle.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vegan Iron Chewable - 60 - Chew Tablet

Vegan Iron Chewable contains highly bioavailable iron glycinate, a gentle form of iron that provides nutritive support for healthy blood hemoglobin levels. The great-tasting chewable tablets are sweetened with sorbitol and xylitol which do not promote tooth decay. Ideal for vegans/vegetarians, pregn

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Vegan Iron Chewable - 60 - Chew Tablet

0 comments:

Post a Comment