
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I was a little skeptical about buying this flat iron because I had never heard of the brand but it was a good price for a tourmaline nano. I just used 3 days ago and what a difference from my old one. I had a wet'n'dry Remington and it doesn't straighten your hair it fries. Now this one really straightens and your hair feels soft! I had medium curly hair and in 15 minutes my hair was straight and feeling smooth. I saw no difference in this one and a Chi, except for the price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Andis Elevate Tourmaline Nano Ceramic 1-1/2" Flat Iron
"Model: CSI-3E\nEye-catching Inferno Red metallic finish \n1-1/2"" clamp flat iron \nHigh temperature- heats to 400°F \nTourmaline and Nano-Ceramic plates \nCrushed from precious gemstones, Tourmaline crystals emit negative ions that quickly seal the cuticle layer and eliminate frizz for smoother, silkier hair. \nNano-Ceramic, with its ultra smooth finish, minimizes friction and delivers far-infrared heat. It penetrates hair from the inside out, for deep, long-lasting styles. \n20 variable heat settings for all hair types \nFast 60 second heat-up \nTangle free swivel cord"
Click here for more information about Andis Elevate Tourmaline Nano Ceramic 1-1/2" Flat Iron

0 comments:
Post a Comment