Bio-Multi Plus Iron and Copper free 90T - Biotics Review

Bio-Multi Plus Iron and Copper free 90T - Biotics
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a sensitive stomach so it's been hard for me to find a good multi-vitamin. This was recommended to me by my doctor and I love it. I take 2 a day instead of the bottle recommended 3 but no stomach upset and I've felt better since I started taking it. Highly recommend this product or this brand. Amazon has great price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bio-Multi Plus Iron and Copper free 90T - Biotics

Bio-Multi Plus in an iron-free and copper-free form1 to 3 tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a health care professional.3 tablets supply:Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg Vitamin B12 (resin bound) 10 mcg Pantothenic Acid 25 mg Biotin 300 mcg Folic Acid 400 mcg Niacinamide 20 mg Vitamin C (mixed ascorbates) 100 mg Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg Vitamin A (palmitate) 5,000 I.U. Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 30 I.U. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 400 I.U. Vitamin K (phytonadione) 35 mcg Natural mixed carotenoids 2,500 I.U. Zinc (gluconate,aspartate) 15 mg Potassium (gluconate,chloride,aspartate) 99 mg Magnesium (gluconate,aspartate,glycinate) 100 mg Manganese (gluconate,aspartate) 2 mg Calcium (citrate) 200 mg Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg Boron (calcium borogluconate) 1 mg Chromium (GTF vegetable source) 50 mcg Lithium (vegetable source) 20 mcg Molybdenum (vegetable source) 10 mcg Rubidium (vegetable source) 25 mcg Selenium (vegetable source) 50 mcg Vanadium (vegetable source) 5 mcg L-Lysine 30 mg L-Methionine 30 mg N-Acetyl Cysteine 10 mg Coenzyme Q10 1 mg Superoxide Dismutase 20 mcg Catalase 20 mcg

Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Bio-Multi Plus Iron and Copper free 90T - Biotics

0 comments:

Post a Comment