Conair Dry 'N Straight Wet-to-dry 1-1/2" Ceramic Straightener Model #Cs26jcs Review

Conair Dry 'N Straight Wet-to-dry 1-1/2 Ceramic Straightener Model #Cs26jcs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I lvoe this flat iron, when used with a hair product it makes my hair SO shiny! The only downside is that it doesn't dry my hair as well as I thought it would. Either way I love it and would recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Conair Dry 'N Straight Wet-to-dry 1-1/2" Ceramic Straightener Model #Cs26jcs

1-1/2"-wide wet-to-dry ceramic plates 200 watts Reduces styling time with unique venting system. dries damp hair Directs moisture into channels; steam is released through vents 60-second instant heat-up 25 wet-to-dry variable heat settings Auto shutoff Dual voltage Limited one year warranty

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Conair Dry 'N Straight Wet-to-dry 1-1/2" Ceramic Straightener Model #Cs26jcs

0 comments:

Post a Comment