
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have had this straightener for almost 5 years now. It still straightens my hair quickly and leaves it looking smoothe and shiny. I have wavy hair that gets the worst case of bedhead in the morning and never dries straight.
I haven't taken the best care of my straightener; it has fallen off the bathroom counter onto my tile floors on more than a few occasions. Even with all the abuse it still works great.
I love this straightener, it's durable, effortless and so multifunctional. My next purchase is the curling iron. :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: INFRASHINE STYLING TOOLS
Ceramic Iron 1"Backed by a Full One-Year Manufacturers Warranty.It heats up in seconds with even, controlled temperature and no cold spot to allow the user to straighten in one pass.The mos versatile of the three irons, it allows you to curl, flip and press hair into virtually any shape or style.
Click here for more information about INFRASHINE STYLING TOOLS

0 comments:
Post a Comment