
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)My dishwasher was making a funny grinding noise and I called Sears appliance repair. The tech said I could either replace a part in the dishwasher's "garbage disposal" (apparently there is a mini garbage disposal inside that grinds up food before it goes into the drain) or let it be and see if it gets worse. Since there was no harm in waiting I did. He suggested Dishwasher Magic and I ordered 4 bottles. The price seemed kind of high, but two bottles stopped the problem. We have very hard (mineral rich) water here, and the inside of the dishwasher was covered with white film in spite of being only 2 years old. Dishwasher Magic removed the scales. I now have this as part of my regular maintenance. The product is simple to use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Summit DM06N 12oz Dishwasher Magic
12 OZ, Dishwasher Magic, Effective Disinfectant Against Eschericha Coli and Salmonella Choleraesus, Safely and Effectively Removes Lime Scale, Iron Soap Scum and Greese Left Behind In Your Dishwasher, Extends The Life Of Your Dishwasher, Improves Cleaning Performance, Safe For Plumbing and Septic Systems.
Click here for more information about Summit DM06N 12oz Dishwasher Magic

0 comments:
Post a Comment