
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Clorella is truly the fountain of youth. One week into take it, I felt an incredible serge of energy. Since then, I've experienced an array of miracles. The whites of my eyes are whiter; My nails are growing in strong; My skin is not as dry as it was; I feel as light as a feather. All this after just after two months. I have recommended it to a friend, who has had some of the same results. I believe this is the `food' we were meant to eat as humans from the start - and probably did before industrialization. I'm hooked for life.
This particular product is the best value I found. The tables are not too big to swallow. I'm very satisfied.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chlorella
Certified OrganicGreen Superfood100% Pure PowderRich in ChlorophyllBeta-CaroteneBroken Cell Wall AlgaeA Dietary SupplementVegetarian ProductChlorella is a green single-celled microalgae that contains the highest concentrations of chlorophyll known.; Chlorella also supplies high levels of Beta-Carotene, Mixed Carotenoids, Vitamin C, Iron and Protein.The cell wall in;this high quality;Chlorella has been broken down mechanically to aid digestibility.Read FAQ's

0 comments:
Post a Comment