
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I am a cosmetologist and I have gone through a few Chi irons in the past 5 years. They short too easily and don't have temperature control so they can damage hair. This flat iron is amazing! It takes a little longer to warm up (probably a minute or two) but it has a light that turns green when it's ready. If you try to use it before it's ready it will pull. You can control the temperature if your hair is color treated or fragile. It usually straightens the hair with one pass. It can also curl just like a Chi iron. It has nice grips on the side so it doesn't slip out of your hands. I love this iron and I think it's the best iron for your money! You'll pay upwards of 200 dollars for this at the mall. I highly recommend buying it here as an alternative. They ship quickly and it was still nicely wrapped in the package.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Classic Pro Ceramic Hair Straightener
The Classic Pro is Corioliss' classic hair straightener. The Classic features pro variable temperature control that allows you to decide the temperature setting that works best for your hair, plus 100% ceramic plates.
Click here for more information about Classic Pro Ceramic Hair Straightener

0 comments:
Post a Comment