Garden of Life - Raw Prenatal, 90 capsules Review

Garden of Life - Raw Prenatal, 90 capsules
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am taking these for hair growth, since I've heard Prenatal Vitamins work for that, though I am not pregnant.
The review above says that they are low compared to RDA on a couple nutrients, which I found to be correct.
However, since these are a food source vitamin, I figure my body will be absorbing a LOT more than it would from a non-food-source Vitamin, so was less worried about it, as I think I'll probably get the rest from the food I eat every day.
The things I LOVE about this vitamin is that I can take them on an EMPTY stomach, and they are perfectly fine, no upset stomach or anything. Not even a little. Plus, they are non-constipating, and most prenatal vitamins are horrible about that due to their non-food iron source. I have been taking these for about 5 months, and I give them 5 stars compared to any other vitamin I've tried.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Garden of Life - Raw Prenatal, 90 capsules

Raw Food Dietary SupplementWhole Food Nutritional Support for Mom & babyRaw™ Beyond Vitamins & MineralsNature-Intended benefits for You and Your Baby**Healthy Digestion and EliminationProbiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D3, Zinc Mental and Physical EnergyVitamin B Complex, Chromium, Iron Healthy Heart & BloodIron, Vitamins C, E, & B Complex, Folic Acid Immune Support for TwoProbiotics, Vitamins A, C, E, Selenium, Zinc Neural Tube HealthFolic Acid, Vitamin B12 Reproductive HealthFolic Acid, Calcium, Zinc90 UltraZorbe™ Vegan CapsulesProbiotic Immune System for Two** Ginger for Digestion and Morning Sickness** 800mcg of Folic Acid 1,400IU Vitamin D3 for Optimal Dietary Calcium Absorption**Does your multi have the code?The Raw Food-Created Nutrients™ in Vitamin Code formulas are individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling targeted delivery and natural recognition of nutrients by the body.What is a code factor?Code Factors are the known, and yet to be discovered, synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole foods that your body thrives upon.What is a Raw Vitamin?RAW Food-Created Nutrients for Targeted Delivery Uncooked Untreated Unadulterated Live Probiotics & Enzymes No Binders or Fillers Wide Array of Nutrient Co-Factors Body Ready RAW Living Nutrients - As Nature IntendedRaw | Vegan | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | No Soy Allergens100% Active Ingredients - No Binders or Fillers. Live Probiotics & EnzymesWhole Food Prenatal Multi with Raw Food-Created Nutrients™ for Targeted DeliveryHealthy Digestion and Elimination Immune System Support for Two Mental and Physical Energy Reproductive Health Neural Tube Health Healthy Heart and Blood

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Garden of Life - Raw Prenatal, 90 capsules

0 comments:

Post a Comment