
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I am the pickiest eater in my family. I hate the taste of so many foods, it's not funny. After my RNY Gastric By-pass, when I found out I would have to eat chewable vitamins for life, I was really hoping I could find a flavor I liked, otherwise I would have to do daily battle with myself, when I go to chew them. The Optisource are the ones my surgeon's office told me to get, and I was very lucky. These have a tasty orange flavor I can definitely live with. They are not massively huge like some other chewables I tried first, either. I also made it even easier (and cheaper) by signing up for the monthly automatic delivery, so I don't have to even try to remember to order them before I run out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Optisource Vitamin And Mineral Supplement 120 count Bottle
OPTISOURCE Chewable Vitamin & Mineral Supplement is specially formulated for use after malabsorptive bariatric surgery. The recommended daily dose of 4 tablets provides at least 100% of the daily value for 23 vitamins and minerals including calcium, with high levels of vitamin B12, iron, calcium, and folic acid.
Click here for more information about Optisource Vitamin And Mineral Supplement 120 count Bottle

0 comments:
Post a Comment