Turbo Power twin Turbo Ceramic Ionic 3200 Review

Turbo Power twin Turbo Ceramic Ionic 3200
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have unruly curly hair and finally decided to splurge on a nice hairdryer. It works pretty well, and my hair seems healthy, but it was not the "super dryer" I was expecting.
Cons: heavy, DOES NOT HAVE DIFFUSER for curly hair, cheap design (the air filter seems flimsy and I have seen some people taping the filter on for stability).
Pros: doesn't dry out hair cuticle (still waiting for proof), extra long cord.
I haven't owned many hairdryers, but I don't think the price was worth the product.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Turbo Power twin Turbo Ceramic Ionic 3200

Small & Lightweight But Ultra-Powerful! - Ceramic & Ionic Edition Patented Technology - 1900 Watts of Power - High Performance AC Motor - 79 Cubic Meters of Airflow/Hour for Fast Drying - 4 Temperature Settings - Cold Shot - 2 Speed Settings - Anti-Overheating Device - Removable/Cleanable Filter - 2 Concentrator Nozzles - Made in Italy - 1 Year Warranty from turbo power

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Turbo Power twin Turbo Ceramic Ionic 3200

0 comments:

Post a Comment