
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I hate to take vitamins. Always have. A friend recommended that I try a liquid vitamin that I could add to juice, and so I tried Miracle 2000. I am not going to lie to you: it looks gross, smells gross, and tastes gross unless you mix it with juice, but I have never felt better in my ENTIRE life. So for one brief millisecond in the morning when I take my "shot" I cringe a little, but I have gotten used to it and I don't ever even consider skipping it! I am never nauseous afterwards (a reason I hated to take other vitamins). I have more energy than I had in college. And I haven't been sick since I started taking it regularly. This product really is a miracle. Take it from an overscheduled Mom of two who volunteers and works and still manages to cook dinner every night and get a workout in every day. None of that ever happened before this product. I could barely get out of the bed in the morning...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Century Systems - Miracle 2000 Total Body Nutrition, 32 fl oz liquid
Century systems miracle 2000 is a liquid vitamin that provides all essential vitamins and all 72 trace minerals plus aloe. Over 120 nutrients in each ounce. 27 vitamins and minerals, 72 ionic trace minerals, 18 herbs plus aloe, 8 amino acids, blue green algae. The ionic minerals in it come from sea water. The human body is 72% saline (salt) water. Sea water has long been known for it's healing properties. The salt (sodium chloride) has been removed, along with many toxic metals ordinarily present in many liquid mineral supplements, including Aluminum, Arsenic, Antimony, Lead and Cadmium.

0 comments:
Post a Comment