HELEN OF TROY Wave Rage One Day Natural Hair Curler (Model: DC300) Review

HELEN OF TROY Wave Rage One Day Natural Hair Curler (Model: DC300)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had these u-shaped rollers when they were called "Perm for a day".
Love the curls I get BUT I am not a fan of the clips that hold your hair around the u-shaped rollers with this set.
Not sure what else I could use because of the heating elements to set the curl.

Click Here to see more reviews about: HELEN OF TROY Wave Rage One Day Natural Hair Curler (Model: DC300)

Creates all-natural spirals or luxurious S waves without any chemicals. Includes six heated waving clips that lock in waves instantly and small- and large-size curlers.Features:- 24 Easy-to-use curlers 18 small curlers and 6 large curlers- 6 Fast-heat waving clips- 24 End snaps for securing hair- Unit cover doubles as curler storage

Buy Now

Click here for more information about HELEN OF TROY Wave Rage One Day Natural Hair Curler (Model: DC300)

0 comments:

Post a Comment