Ironman Perform Review

Ironman Perform
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the drink they will be serving on the course at most IronMan branded events, so I decided I should try it.
It works fine. I prefer the lemon-lime flavor. I thought the orange-mango was pretty much not so good. The Berry one is ok - tasting kind of like fruit punch. The orange-mango left an aftertaste that I found distasteful.
The drink mixed as recommended is a bit sweet for my taste (as are all of these types of drinks). I mix it about 1/2 strength. The tast is ok and it sits well on my stomach - no probems using it with perpeteum or PowerBar gels.
The hype with this drink is that their particular formulation of carbs provides energy better than other similar drinks. Not sure I believe that, but perhaps a little. (it's a pretty subjective measurement).
Note that you can order individual bottles of the various flavors to try before buying the big canister of powder.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ironman Perform

The Ironman Triathlon consists of a 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bike and a 26.2-mile run and is regarded as the world's most challenging endurance event. Ironman PERFORM is a serious sports drink specially developed by the sports nutrition experts at PowerBar designed to help you PUSH your limits.Delivers more energyStudies show that consuming an optimal two to one ratio of glucose and fructose sources during exercise can increase the amount of carbs that can be used by working muscles by 20-50%. In another study, this dual-source energy blend produced an 8% improvement in athletes' cycling times when compared to glucose alone. Ironman Perform Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix contains C2 MAX, which was designed to have this same blend of energy sources to help deliver more energy when you need it most. See the science at www.powerbar.com.Supports Efficient HydrationIronman Perform Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix is designed to be used at full strength, delivering carbs and electrolytes athletes need to help reach their full potential.* Picture may be of different size or flavor

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Ironman Perform

0 comments:

Post a Comment