
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I purchased this item a few months ago. All along while I was using it, the heat would cut out and would blow cool air in the middle of drying. I thought at first that it was a safety feature, but then it started sparking out the nozzle. I returned it, thinking I had just gotten a "lemon". I received my replacement, a brand new dryer, about 2 weeks ago. It was working fine until today, when this one started sparking too. My daughter burned her hair. I also noticed that it is not UL listed, which makes me very uncomfortable. I will be returning it for a refund and will be reporting it to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Dry V.1
This is the newest dryer on the market and its from Paul Mitchell. Has a professional DC Motor with 1500 watts of power. Lightweight and ultra quiet. No ozone emissions. Has 2 speeds and 2 temperature settings. Has a self-locking cold shot button. Comes with styling nozzle and removable filter. 9 ft. cord. 1 year warranty from manufacturer. This is an incredible dryer at a reduced price
Click here for more information about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Dry V.1

0 comments:
Post a Comment