
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This product is AMAZING! I have always used GiGi All Purpose Honee and had issues with my skin being reddened for a long time and zit-like bumps the day after I waxed. I was skeptical about the Satin Smooth Deluxe Cream Wax because it isn't as hard as the GiGi waxes, but it is wonderful! It melts at a lower temp which means my skin isn't red afterward and it leaves my skin feeling smooth! I've never had a wax leave my skin smooth, the GiGi always left some stickiness. I don't know how this is possible, but I also noticed that it doesn't hurt at all with this wax! I am seriously amazed and loving this wax. I do feel like this wax spreads out more than harder waxes when you put pressure on the strips, so be careful how close you apply it to areas you don't want to wax!
I have been waxing for 15 years and this is the best product I have ever used. Sally Beauty Supply stores carry it for under $15.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Satin Smooth Deluxe Cream Wax 14 oz. # Ssw14Cr
Satin Smooth Deluxe Cream Epilating Wax- for Hair Removal 14oz Delicate, creamy depilatory wax. The vitamins and rich emollients in this deluxe depilatory wax help to soften and smooth the hair shaft for ultra-soothing wax treatments. It is created to work well on short, stubborn hair. Developed especially for African-American and Latino clients, this all-purpose creamy wax removes thick, coarse and curly hair. Recommended for all skin types. Exceptionally effective on dry, dehydrated or sunburned skin. Formulated with titanium dioxide, a natural buffer that eliminates the need for talcum powder, and propolis, a natural botanical substance, it ensures a comfortable experience for both esthetician and client. Leaves very little residue on skin.
Click here for more information about Satin Smooth Deluxe Cream Wax 14 oz. # Ssw14Cr

0 comments:
Post a Comment