
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Being a health nut, I've tried many multi-vitamin supplements, and this one has proven far superior. Proof was/is in the evidence-- lost less hair every day, slept better, memory was also better and best of all as well as most noticeable, I had more energy. And, no I don't work for them nor did they pay me to say this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Women's Blend - 180 - Tablet
Never before has there been such a comprehensive daily vitamin, mineral, superfood, and herb formula, created especially for the needs of women. Not only is the Women's Blend more complete than any other women's daily formula, but the Women's Blend contains elements never before combined in one easily-digested daily vitamin. Calcium-Rich Mineral Package At last, with theWomen's Blend, you don't have to buy extra mineraltablets. This comprehensive formula contains generousamounts of essential minerals, including 1000 mg ofCalcium to protect against osteoporosis, a full 40 mg ofIron (also available Iron-free), 600 mg of Magnesium, 30 mgof Zinc and 250 mcg of Chromium.Stress-Busting Nutrients ForToday's Busy Woman! Further, the Women'sBlend gives you a robust Vitamin B-Complex formulabalanced for the demanding energy needs of your busyschedule, including 600 mcg of Biotin, a full 200 mg ofVitamin B-6, and the more effective higher potency of FolicAcid-1000 mcg.Loaded With Antioxidants The Women's Blendis bursting with rich protective antioxidants like 1000mg of Vitamin C, 400 IU of Vitamin E and 12,000 I
Click here for more information about The Women's Blend - 180 - Tablet

0 comments:
Post a Comment