Antonio's Pressing & Straightening Comb A32 Review

Antonio's Pressing and Straightening Comb A32
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm trying to keep my hair natural instead of relaxing it, but sometimes I want to wear it straight. So, I thought to purchase a pressing comb. Ladies, I'm 29 and I haven't pressed my hair since I was about 12, lol. It was rather awkward; but anyhow, I'd say this is a decent pressing comb for the cost. Although, the comb spins around, which can be challenging, I wasn't upset about the defect as I had only paid a few dollars; and the pressing comb still serves its purpose. Besides, the product arrived to me in a timely manner.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Antonio's Pressing & Straightening Comb A32



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Antonio's Pressing & Straightening Comb A32

0 comments:

Post a Comment