
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I absolutely hate ironing and was relieved when I discovered this product a few years ago. For light fabrics you spray on and walk out the door. It's wonderful! For heavier fabrics:
1. Spray and then toss item in dryer for a few minutes
2. Spray then run hand over wet areas to smooth out wrinkles or lay item flat out on a drying rack
I have heard of "make it yourself" wrinkle releaser, but I have not tried it. From what I understand this product is just watered-down, dye free fabric softener. Either way, it works great on my business casual and casual wear! Keep in mind, a little goes a long way, no need to drown your clothes with this. Oh, and it smells great!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Downy Wrinkle Releaser 33.8 fl oz (1 L)
Please note: Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates by the manufacturer.Smoothes Away Wrinkles | Reduces Static Cling | Light Fresh ScentJust spray, tug, and smooth any time you need to quickly reduce wrinkles without the hassle of an iron. Downy Wrinkle Releaser is an easy-to-use spray that smoothes out wrinkles in seconds and leaves clothes with a light fresh scent. Its unique formula relaxes fibers to help release wrinkles.Questions or Comments? 1-888-334-4890
Click here for more information about Downy Wrinkle Releaser 33.8 fl oz (1 L)

0 comments:
Post a Comment