Spectro Multi-Vita-Min - 360 - Capsule Review

Spectro Multi-Vita-Min - 360 - Capsule
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These vitamins were recommended by my naturopathic doctor about five years ago and they have become a very important daily routine! If I do not have these vitamins, my teeth start hurting and my eyes tend to ache towards the end of the day after missing a day or two. It's great to have these available on Amazon and I highly recommend this as a daily supplement. I do wish they had them on auto ship because we go through a bottle once a month.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spectro Multi-Vita-Min - 360 - Capsule

Description:Spectro™ Multi-Vita-Min™, dietary supplement, Natural Beta Carotene complex in a base of Siberian Ginseng. Size: 360ct Directions:As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 6 capsules daily with meals or a glass of water. Serving Size: 6  Capsule    60 Servings per container Ingredients: Amoun

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Spectro Multi-Vita-Min - 360 - Capsule

0 comments:

Post a Comment