SUNSILK Beyond Brunette Color Boost for Auburn Colorers 6oz/170g Review

SUNSILK Beyond Brunette Color Boost for Auburn Colorers 6oz/170g
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love Sunsilk Boost. I do not know why I can't find it in the stores anymore. I receive so many compliments on the color of my hair. Everyone wants to know what color dye I use. People are shocked when tell them what I use.
Merchandise 4 Less was my seller and it came priority shipped on the 7th of September, arrived 10 September, just in time for a boost of color for the weekend.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SUNSILK Beyond Brunette Color Boost for Auburn Colorers 6oz/170g

Use Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Color Boost when you feel your color needs a little oomph. Its gentle colorants add subtle yet noticeable richness. Color will gradually wash out in about four washes.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about SUNSILK Beyond Brunette Color Boost for Auburn Colorers 6oz/170g

0 comments:

Post a Comment