
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I love this dryer, which packs a lot of power for a portable. I use it every day as I don't want a bulky unit cluttering my bathroom. I have thick hair and can get it dry with this in under 5 mins.
I don't know how much I buy into the ionic thing, but this dryer does leave the hair smooth. The cool button doesn't get terribly cold, though.
I took this dual-voltage dryer to Paris and with a turn of the screw at the base of the handle it ran like a dream. Couldn't even tell the difference!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bio-Ionic travel pro hair dryer
Utilizes super-charged Natural Ion Complex technology to naturally emit negative ions and far infrared energy to infuse moisture deep into the hair shaft and seal the cuticle. The result is fast drying, without damage.
Click here for more information about Bio-Ionic travel pro hair dryer

0 comments:
Post a Comment