Earth Friendly Products Natural Spray Starch, Non-Aerosol, 22-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) Review

Earth Friendly Products Natural Spray Starch, Non-Aerosol, 22-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am now on bottle three of this great spray starch. I switched away from aerosol packaging nine years ago. Up until now I have used concentrated liquid starch, diluted to meet my needs. This starch is so easy to use, and the fragrance so delightful that I'm glad I switched -- even though it increases my recycling because of the many bottles I go through per week. Compared to the "dilute and use" products I have been buying in the supermarket, there is no build-up on my iron -- which had become a problem. If I walked away from ironing for a few minutes, the concentrated starch burned, requiring me to clean the iron of brown starch before continuing. This is a really great product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Earth Friendly Products Natural Spray Starch, Non-Aerosol, 22-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

Earth Friendly products all natural spray starch is a natural formula that revives fabrics, making them look new, crisp and wrinkle-free. Helps keep clothes cleaner, longer and to wash clean more easily. Also helps to control static cling. Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Earth Friendly Products Natural Spray Starch, Non-Aerosol, 22-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment