
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I am always on the hunt for the best beauty products. I recently sat next to a woman on a plane who works in a high end hair salon and we got to chatting about "best" shampoos. She absolutely raved about the J Beverly products and the "Platinum" line in particular. I have only been using it for about 3 weeks, but I really like it so far. It smells amazing and you only have to use a little bit of the shampoo/cond b/c they are so thick. My hair seems smooth and shiny, but I will say, I am blessed with "good" hair already. I will definitely buy it again and the price I found on amazon was definitely the lowest.
Click Here to see more reviews about: J Beverly Hills Platinum Renewing Hair Regime Duo
Tender Loving Care - this potent couple offers high performance and luxurious results. A magnificent Valentine's Day gift special for high-maintenance clients in need of hair renewal, restoration, and rejuvenation. 1 - Purity Shampoo, 16 fl oz.:The ultimate hair cleansing formula providing gentle luxurious purification for any hair type needing pampering.Safe, sulfate-free formula, stimulates hair follicles, and has anti-seborrheic properties.Restores and protects hair color with rich natural additives to give your hair a healthy beginning to looking fabulous.1 - Nourish Reconditioner, 6 fl oz.:Nourish reconditioner has been formulated to enrich your hair with the finest complex of nourishing protein for external smoothing and internal strengthening, better wet to dry combing, manageability, body, and bounce.
Click here for more information about J Beverly Hills Platinum Renewing Hair Regime Duo

0 comments:
Post a Comment