LUXOR Professional 8 inch Style Stix for Tight Curls for Short Hair (Diameter: 3/8 inch/Model: 2471BY) Review

LUXOR Professional 8 inch Style Stix for Tight Curls for Short Hair (Diameter: 3/8 inch/Model: 2471BY)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
In an effort to stop blow drying my hair, I have been desperately searching for a method of wrapping my hair up at night so it will be work-decent in the morning. Unfortunately it is very short and rather curly so it ends up a mess by the end of the night. Had hoped these would suffice to keep it curled together and they are relatively soft so I could have slept on them. However my hair is too short and these are just too thick. I could envision them working quite well for somebody with slightly longer hair (mine falls just past my ears), but I could hardly get them into mine and then they would not stay put. Hmm. Perhaps in a few months I can try them again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LUXOR Professional 8 inch Style Stix for Tight Curls for Short Hair (Diameter: 3/8 inch/Model: 2471BY)

Stix for Your Style... Just roll and twist. No clips or pins needed. Color coded to sort size. Bendable and comfortable. Perfect for tight curls for short hair.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about LUXOR Professional 8 inch Style Stix for Tight Curls for Short Hair (Diameter: 3/8 inch/Model: 2471BY)

0 comments:

Post a Comment