Nellie's Dryer Balls - 2 Pack (4 Balls) Review

Nellie's Dryer Balls - 2 Pack (4 Balls)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have started making my own laundry detergent and become more environmentally conscious. I saw these on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. I love them and have ordered two extra sets, because I have OCD and always have to have extra incase the company goes out of business and I can never find the product again (I know crazy, right). Anyway when I wash my clothes I use vinegar in a downy ball as my fabric softener and then these in the dryer and my clothes have never been so soft, it feels just like it is brand new. I never have a problem with static and it also works well when I wash microfiber. I wash all of my cleaning pads (shark steam mop) microfiber cleaning clothes and dish towels in one load weekly and they never cling to each other. I have been using the same pair of dryer balls since the beginning of May and I do about 3 load every other day and they are still as good as new. I highly recommend.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nellie's Dryer Balls - 2 Pack (4 Balls)

Save time and money with Nellie's Dryerballs. Non-toxic and designed to soften fabrics naturally simply throw both of these quirky little dryerballs in with a load of laundry and let the nodules go to work. The dryer ball's unique design lifts and separates clothing, increasing air flow and decreasing drying time by up to 25 percent! But the benefits don't stop there; Nellie's Dryerballs also work to reduce lint and wrinkles, meaning less time spent ironing for you. Did we mention that Nellie's Dryer Balls come with a two year buy back guarantee? So what do you have to lose? Put away that archaic iron and buy yourself something nice with all the money you'll save, you deserve it!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nellie's Dryer Balls - 2 Pack (4 Balls)

0 comments:

Post a Comment