
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I researched numerous flat irons before choosing this BaByliss product. I had previously owned a BaByliss, but an older model and at first I though I would change brands. The mixed reviews on this product were confusing, but when I received the product I was happily surprised that it exceeding my expectations. I have long, thick and somewhat corse hair and this product works tremendously in a very short period of time leaving my hair straigh and smooth the way I like it. It heats up quickly, does not pull (unless I take too much hair and try to go too quickly) and basically works GREAT. Even my salonist recommended the BaByliss products b/c that's what she uses.
So, if your hesitating....wonder no more this is a great product at an AMAZING price!
Click Here to see more reviews about: BaByliss Pro Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron
BaByliss PRO Professional Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron emits negative Ions that smooth and relax hair.Porcelain generates far infrared heat to protect hair's luster.
Click here for more information about BaByliss Pro Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron

0 comments:
Post a Comment