Cortex Curling Iron, Black, 1" Review

Cortex Curling Iron, Black, 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have very fine, thin hair and this curling wand gets very hot!
It creates fabulous curls in almost no time at all and it is a lot of fun to use.
I have always struggled in the past with curling irons and the crimped end portion. This product prevents the crimped tip.
The inch size is perfect for my shoulder length hair.
I would have given this product five stars if it had a temperature control. Its just a little too hot for my hair, but for others is might be perfect.
Just a warning... wear the glove that comes with it, and a long sleeve shirt. I burnt my fore arm a few days ago and it will leave a nasty scar for a few weeks.
Overall, I like this product and would recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cortex Curling Iron, Black, 1"

Create the shiny, silky looks you desire in the salon or at home. The clipless designs prevent pulling, snagging and damaging hair breakage for gorgeous, long lasting, frizz-free results. Has a 1 inch tourmaline cone that heats up fast. Coems with thermal glove.

Buy NowGet 81% OFF

Click here for more information about Cortex Curling Iron, Black, 1"

0 comments:

Post a Comment