
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I straighten my hair all the time because if I don't, I look like a lion! I didn't want to damage my hair so I got this stuff and it works GREAT! So people talk about it being sticky, and it is, but what I do is I section my hair, spray a section, then brush my hair so it won't be sticky. It still works! And you usually only have to straighten each few strands of hair once. So I usually have all my hair straightened in about 10mins. If that. And I have really thick hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray (8.8 oz)
Create smooth, shiny styles with your flat iron! Rusk's micro-fine aerosol styling spray is designed to be used prior to thermal styling. It is enriched with UVB sunscreens and silicones to protect and condition the hair where it is most needed, especially when using heat styling appliances (8.8 oz)
Click here for more information about Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray (8.8 oz)

0 comments:
Post a Comment