
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Makes my hair soft and I get lots of compliments on how much volume my hair has. When I tell people I straightened it, they can see the wave is gone, but can't believe my hair is not flat!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bio Ionic I Smooth FreeStyle 1" Styling Iron
Negative Ions, Positive Results: Micronizes water molecules Allows for faster styling times (up to 50% faster) Seals and smoothes the cuticle Hydrates hair for silky, smooth condition. Far Infrared Technology. Far Out. Delivers heat directly into the hair Allows for quick styling without damage Harmonizes and rejuvenates hair Leaves a smooth, silky feel BioCeramic Heaters. Hot Stuff. Conducts heat more efficiently Straightens, curls or smoothes hair more quickly Makes hair more manageable Helps maintain constant heat
Click here for more information about Bio Ionic I Smooth FreeStyle 1" Styling Iron

0 comments:
Post a Comment