Conair CS25HCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Ceramic Instant Iron, Black, 1 Inch Review

Conair CS25HCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Ceramic Instant Iron, Black, 1 Inch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own two other flat irons and bought a very expensive one, but still like this one better. I feel like it gets my hair straighter in less time. I have used it several times and it doesn't appear to be damaging my hair, so I am happy about that! Would buy again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Conair CS25HCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Ceramic Instant Iron, Black, 1 Inch

The conair cs25hcs features 60-second heat-up, 25 variable temperature settings and ceramic technology which, promotes healthy hair, provides even, high heat and reduces flyaways and frizz.

Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Click here for more information about Conair CS25HCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Ceramic Instant Iron, Black, 1 Inch

0 comments:

Post a Comment