Helen Of Troy Hot Tools Flat Iron 1" Floating Flex-Plate Review

Helen Of Troy Hot Tools Flat Iron 1 Floating Flex-Plate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product is great for reducing frizz and smoothing out your hair. That being said,I have wavy hair so I need a hot straightener to get the desired look and this one just didn't get hot enough. I bought this a few months ago and I hardly ever use it anymore. However, I have friends who love this straighter who don't need as much heat as I do because their hair is already straight. If you are looking to just smooth your hair out than this wood be perfect and this iron wont cause much damage. However, if you have curly hair like me look for something else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Helen Of Troy Hot Tools Flat Iron 1" Floating Flex-Plate

Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron has new floating flexi-plates, that will eliminate the gaps between plates.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Helen Of Troy Hot Tools Flat Iron 1" Floating Flex-Plate

0 comments:

Post a Comment