Iron 18mg 100C ( Multi-Pack) Review

Iron 18mg 100C ( Multi-Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had to take iron pills for anemia awhile back. I bought these pills from the local grocery store initially and took them for a month or so uneventfully. When I ran out I had forgotten where I bought this brand so I ended up buying a different brand at the drug store. That was a big mistake. I started taking the other brand and immediately had GI upset. So I went on the hunt for these capsules and started taking Twinlabs brand again without any stomach issues. Testing showed my anemia also abated after a relatively short time. So the bottom line is the capsules worked well for me and didn't upset my stomach.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Iron 18mg 100C ( Multi-Pack)

Dietary supplement. Natural. Chelated. TwinLab Chelated Iron Caps are easier to swallow and assimilate. Well tolerated by most highly allergic individuals. No tablet binders, coatings or colorings. Free of the most common allergens such as corn, yeast, ri

Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Click here for more information about Iron 18mg 100C ( Multi-Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment