Amika 1 Inch Pro-Styler 1 ea Review

Amika 1 Inch Pro-Styler 1 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A very dear friend shared her stories about the amazing results she witnessed as she allowed a rep for the Amika flat iron to straighten her daughter's hair on several occasions at a mall kiosk in Delaware and strongly recommended that the flat iron would probably do wonders on my hair also...so I asked the price because I assumed it would be a bit pricey given the results she described especially on thick textured ethic hair we have in common. She suggested I come & experience the results before buying but since we both do our share of bargain hunting...I took my chances and searched for the Amika product on Amazon & was pleased to find a premium flat iron that retails for over $300.00 for only $63.00 with free shipping. I received the flat iron within a few days & used it last night and was pleasantly surprised to get the same results if not better than a trip to the salon!!! I've gotten so many compliments on my hair this morning and I can honestly say that this Amika hair straigtener is awesome & the results were far better than I'd imagined they'd be...FINALLY salon results at HOME!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amika 1 Inch Pro-Styler 1 ea

The amika prostyler features Nano Silver Technology. Nano Silver technology is sprayed on to the plates so when the styler is used it produces a film on top of the plates that cleans hair of 99.9% of all bacteria and germs.

Buy NowGet 73% OFF

Click here for more information about Amika 1 Inch Pro-Styler 1 ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment