Select Brands Elements 5 E5-526 Stealth Ceramic Ion Iron, 1" Review

Select Brands Elements 5 E5-526 Stealth Ceramic Ion Iron, 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is one of the best flat iron's I've ever owned! I actually bought this from TJMax for $39 versus the $80-$100 price online. I have thick natural curly hair and this makes my hair so straight and silky looking. I'm able to set this at the highest setting (450 degrees) and I online need to run through my hair one time. Great Buy!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Select Brands Elements 5 E5-526 Stealth Ceramic Ion Iron, 1"

1" Stealth Straightening Iron that has 100% Solid Ceramic Heating System. Instant Heat Up and Recovery with Up to 450 degree Pro High Heat. Micro Silver Ag Deodorizing Anti Bacterial Protection. High Grade Ultra Smooth Ceramic styling surface glides through hair. The Ergo angled design with a rubberized finish. The unit uses Ion rich Brazilian Tourmaline that emits more negative Ions.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Select Brands Elements 5 E5-526 Stealth Ceramic Ion Iron, 1"

0 comments:

Post a Comment