Revlon Straightener 1 Inch Review

Revlon Straightener 1 Inch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my first straightener and it works good for me. I bought mine at target for about $20.00 and I have seen these things for $70. Wow, I needed something cheaper and the Revlon 1" Straightener - Floral Pattern worked out great for me.
I have had it for about a year now and it still works great. It gets really hot if you turn it up all the way so watch out for that.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Revlon Straightener 1 Inch

Revlon\'s 1 inch Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener is perfect for everyday use. Tourmaline technology is unsurpassed for leaving hair silky, shiny and soft. Ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture for \'frizz-free" styles. The versatile size of the 1 inch plates straightens, flips, curls and creates waves. For styling versatility the 1 inch tourmaline ceramic straightener offers multiple heat settings, 30 second fast heat-up, instant heat recover, and a swivel free cord that helps prevents tangles.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Revlon Straightener 1 Inch

0 comments:

Post a Comment