
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is a great W2D iron! It DOES damage the hair, but when you're going from wet to dry you'd better expect that! Make sure you use a lot of heat protectant when using any type of straightener. I love the bag the iron comes with because when I'm done I just unplug the iron and put it in the bag. I leave the cord out of the bag and wrap it around the outside and put it away. This bag is great if you're like me and in a hurry usually, or even if you are someone who tends to travel some. This is just a great product. Every straightener from Herstyler that I've tried (Tourmaline & Ceramic ones) are really good--I'd say better than a Chi any day!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Herstyler Wet 2 Dry Ceramic - Tourmaline Hair Straightener Iron Wet or Dry
Straighten all types of hair. Eliminates frizz. HerStyler Wet 2Dry Pro can be used on wet, damp or dry hair. Dual voltage 110/220V, US plug Ceramic - Tourmaline plates to reduce heat exposure.Reduces heat damage by removing the need for a hair dryer prior to straightening. This ensures smooth, stylish styling without the risk of over-drying. Ideal for fine, fragile hair. Tourmaline plates further reduce heat exposure and guarantee a smooth straightening motion without pulling or breaking hair. Our true Tourmaline plates generate six times more energy than an ordinary ceramic straightening iron

0 comments:
Post a Comment