
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)These sights are exceptionally poorly constructed. It's impossible to line up the front and rear sights left to right (windage screw). I use many different sights on an excellent DPMS AR-10. BUT, shooting at a 25-yd GIANT 2x2 target, no wind, the front windage was pushed all the way left and was still a foot off of center. Now, I shoot this rifle all the time with many different scopes, aim-points, and a much pricier pair of iron sights so I know the rifle well. Additionally the sight mount screws would loosens after a couple of shots. Can you imagine having to re-tighten iron sights after every 1-3 shots in a combat situation? But, hey don't take my word alone for it. I had several other club members give it a try with the same results. To return it, required the original packing and an unmarred product (the mounting screw slots for the tool were exceptionally shallow and immediately/easily stripped) plus, I'd have to ship it at my expense. Then of course they would just resell this POS to someone else - so I'll eat the loss (~$50), but on principle I'll not spend another penny with either Mako or Cheap Humidors again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: AR15 / M4 Front and Rear Sight Combo - A2 Style
Click here for more information about AR15 / M4 Front and Rear Sight Combo - A2 Style

0 comments:
Post a Comment