
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I love that my showers are filtered now, thanks to this product.
There are cheaper ones out there! I got the full system at Sephora and found this out later. However, this one has not let me down and I can see a difference in my skin tone.
May not be good if you have eczema. I had an eczema flare up when first got this, but it could have been an allergic reaction to something else. I have only had that happen once in the year I've had this system.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jonathan Product Beauty Water Shower Purification System(TM)
(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)Filters Chlorine, Heavy Metals & Harsh Chemicals Reduces Harmful VOC's Enhances pH Balance Softens Hair & Skin Helps Preserve Hair ColorReplacement shower purification filter that lasts up to 6 months.Simple Hair and How To Get Therecelebrity tested
Click here for more information about Jonathan Product Beauty Water Shower Purification System(TM)

0 comments:
Post a Comment