FHI Heat Platform 1" PINK Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron Review

FHI Heat Platform 1 PINK Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have very curly hair and this straightener is the best I've had yet. I used it on a friend and she had to purchase one herself. On top of that, it's pretty in pink! :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: FHI Heat Platform 1" PINK Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron

The Platform 1" is one of five Platform irons in the FHI line up. It utilizes the largest PTFC heater in its class, give the Platform 1" superior performance over its competitors. It can produce tight curls, flips, and twists as well as straighten short, medium, and long hair. The Platform 1" is the most versatile iron in the Platform series line up, and offers true salon performance for the home user.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about FHI Heat Platform 1" PINK Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron

0 comments:

Post a Comment