Infiniti by Conair CHV29NS 20 Tourmaline Ceramic Flocked Rollers and Cord Reel, White Review

Infiniti by Conair CHV29NS 20 Tourmaline Ceramic Flocked Rollers and Cord Reel, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This hair setter is at a par for other setters. It's not any better than my 25 year old Clairol setter, except for the cord rewind feature, which I love.
My Clairol has wire clips which I don't like. I like the large plastic clips. This one doesn't come with either, it comes with these hard to open long spring clamps that are hard to use.
It's a shame because it was a nice looking setter with a cord rewinder, but too expensive anyway.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Infiniti by Conair CHV29NS 20 Tourmaline Ceramic Flocked Rollers and Cord Reel, White

Tourmaline Ceramic flocked rollers and cord reel combines the powerful properties of natural tourmaline crystals with ceramic heat technology to eliminate frizz and damaging hit spots.Gently styles hair to a healthy , silky, shiny finish.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Infiniti by Conair CHV29NS 20 Tourmaline Ceramic Flocked Rollers and Cord Reel, White

0 comments:

Post a Comment