
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This agent works well as a lean bulking agent. I just recently started a cycle of DMZ Xtreme and just short of 3 weeks in, I am stopping the cycle early. I had been doing some heavy lifting and all of my weights increased by week 2 (and it was NOT just in my head). My dress shirts are tight and I gained 11 pounds that fast! It's a bit much for me as I started at a fairly lean 215 lbs (6'3") and play alot of sports. I am cycling off with Arimadexin now as I don't want to get any bigger.
If you are lean or not muscular, this agent will help you bulk and bulk quickly (note - not as quickly as you would on an illegal steroid). I cannot stress enough that you must take a post-cycle agent for a month if you do an entire cycle or you will lose your strength/size gains very quickly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DMZ Xtreme 90ct Muscle Builder
Increase Muscle size and strength with the help of the new highly anabolic DMZ Xtreme. Follow up your performance enhancer with PCT Revolution or Xabol.
Click here for more information about DMZ Xtreme 90ct Muscle Builder

0 comments:
Post a Comment