
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I've been using Hollywood Beauty cocoa butter for years and I'll never go back to Palmer's or any of the other brands. Plus, it has no beeswax or lanolin! Great for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
HB has a much higher cocoa butter ratio to its other ingredients, which naturally gives it a thick texture and greasy feeling if you use too much. I've found it's best for use as a massage butter - it stays smooth and slick for quite a while, allows for very deep muscle massages, and if you use too much, the excess "grease" can be buffed off with a towel very easily after the massage. It's also fantastic for elbows, knees, super-dry hands, and feet. I used it all during my pregnancy, from 2 months on, and have no stretch marks from that time.
For a foot cream, I like to use "too much" of the product at bedtime, then put on plain cotton socks overnight. In the morning, my feet are so soft and feel fantastic! I really recommend this for deep massage and silky foot benefits.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hollywood Beauty Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.5 oz.
Highly enriched soothes and smoothes dry skin, blemishes and stretch marks. Use during and after pregnancy. Daily use is recommended to moisturize and protect skin for a softer and more youthful appearance.
Click here for more information about Hollywood Beauty Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.5 oz.

0 comments:
Post a Comment