Sedu Revolution Pro Ionic Travel Set Review

Sedu Revolution Pro Ionic Travel Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I travel quite a bit and decided to invest in a good quality mini hair dryer that's dual voltage since I travel through multiple countries sometimes and the less adapters I have to remember the better. When I searched for a dual voltage dryer this set came up, which is misleading since only the straightening iron is dual voltage. Wish I read the write up more thoroughly, cause somehow I missed that bit. Doesn't it seem odd to offer a set of two: one dual voltage and the other not? Having said that, the dryer itself is well made. The cord and plug seem a bit bulky to cram into the little bag, but sturdy. It is quieter and yet still more effective than one would imagine from a small dryer. I like it and will use it when I travel in the US only. Unfortunately I still need to invest in another dryer for 220V. I can't comment on the iron as I haven't tried it out yet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sedu Revolution Pro Ionic Travel Set

Professional quality foldable travel dryer and dual voltage mini flat iron complete with elegant zippered carrying case.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sedu Revolution Pro Ionic Travel Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment