
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I tried this styling product especially made for dry coarse hair with specific flat ceramic irons. Went on the GHD website for precise directions even buying their special brush for the job. Studied instructions perfectly. Product does straighten hair but at a cost. Hair is like glue. Could not get a comb through it. Turned hair even more dry and coarse and made it looks flat. As my hair is over 15" long it stuck together like two curtains. On the windy day I tried this, my hair didn't move but took off like two kites. Don't try to run fingers through your hair, you'll get stuck. As their products are so expensive I won't be buying anything again. Too pricey to try out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: ghd Creation Spray For Iron Styling
This firm hold styling spray will give you versatile styling possibilities, especially with irons. ghd Creation Spray will deflect and absorb the heat giving you maximum protection with every spray.
Click here for more information about ghd Creation Spray For Iron Styling

0 comments:
Post a Comment