One A Day Women's Prenatal Vitamins Review

One A Day Women's Prenatal Vitamins
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been taking these for over a year now, and honestly they work the best for me. I am not pregnant, but my husband and I are planning on starting a family in the near future. I have tried several prenatal vitamins and for some reason they ALL made me sick to my stomach, even if I ate a large dinner right before I took them. I even had this problem with regular multivitamins and the regular One A Day Women make me sick too! With these, I haven't had any problems. I just take them at night right before I go to bed. There is no funny taste, they're easy for me to swallow, and best of all they don't make me sick!
I also did a lot of research on vitamins and found these vitamins to be very close to containing the recommended amounts of vitamins and minerals. Even if they are a little under or just right, the everyday foods you should be eating for a healthy balanced diet also contain these vitamins and minerals as well...so I wouldn't worry too much about that. A good resources to find which foods contain the vitamins and minerals needed for pregnancy is "What to Expect Before You're Expecting". I found it very informative and an easy read. Some pre-pregnancy books are way over the top for me. After all, women have been having babies well before us. :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: One A Day Women's Prenatal Vitamins

One a day women's prenatal is designed to support the healthy development of your baby, and your health as well. It includes a complete multivitamin tablet with more folic acid and more iron that is specially formulated to support the nutritional needs of women who are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding. It includes a liquid gel with DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that helps support your baby's brain and eye development.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about One A Day Women's Prenatal Vitamins

0 comments:

Post a Comment